We Are Insurance Specialists
Following Hurricane Ike, we began roofing repairs and replacements for homeowners who experienced storm damage. Over the years, we have become specialists in helping homeowners get their wind and/or hail damage claims approved and their roofs replaced completely.
We are now well established in the roofing sector throughout the Greater Houston region. If you’re wondering if you have enough damage to substantiate a claim on homeowner’s insurance, we offer free inspections! If we find enough damage, we will help you through the entire insurance process step by step.
How do we offer exceptional roofing services?
- We partner with Modern Solutions Construction (MSC), a well-established, highly-reviewed roofing company headquartered near Houston in Sugarland, Texas.
- MSC handles 100% of all our roofing work, from initial contact and free inspection of your roof for wind\hail damage and working with the insurance company, through the successful removal of your old roof and installing new Certainteed architectural shingles with a 50-year or lifetime warranty!
- MSC is a preferred contractor with Certainteed, a nationwide manufacturer of high quality roofing products.
- MSC uses only experienced and proven crews that carry their own liability insurance, as does MSC. This offers homeowners a double layer of protection against potential loss
- MSC is A+ rated by the Houston Better Business Bureau.
Let Us Handle Your Insurance-Related Roof Replacement
There are many roof companies that play around with deductibles in some way or another, with the sole purpose of closing the sale. It is against the law! We follow only legal ways to lessen the impact of out-of-pocket costs of your deductible, which by law we are required to collect on all insurance claims.
We will inform you of all the details and options along the way from beginning to end as we help you work your insurance claim. Don’t be left in the dark about your insurance company’s duties and obligations to you as a policyholder in good standing –KNOW YOUR OPTIONS.
We do everything possible to make it work for you–as long as we always remain compliant with the laws, regulations and guidelines set forth by the State of Texas and the Texas Department of Insurance.
Call 281.748.0055 to schedule a free estimate for your house or residential property.